a/ General Support:
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail. Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures. Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment. Prepares expense reports and purchase orders and maintains office supplies; updates organizational charts; coordinates department or equipment moves.
- Responds tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within scope of established authority. Handles confidential information. May serve as the central contact for general department information.
- Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; manages calendars. Works with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and materials delivery. Utilizes Nike's on-line reservation system to ensure that Nike travel policy is followed in order to provide cost-effective and convenient travel arrangements. Works with travel agents, airlines, and others regarding planning and customer service issues.
- Utilizes computer skills to create high quality graphic and text presentations often under tight timeframes. Interprets needs, determines and produces effective presentation layout, and organizes final documents. Prepares special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources. Maintains and updates on going reports or databases.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-tasking
- Meticulous and careful with details
- Good interpersonal skills & ability to interact effectively with all levels