Department: Shipping operation within Maritime
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Salary Range: Negotiable
- Housing Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
Transportation: Pick up & drop off to home
Annual Leaves: 12 days
Report: Shipping operation director within Maritime/ Korean
Working Time: Mon - Fri, 8AM to 6PM
• To monitor and issue revised coastal schedule for OOCL
• To perform headquarter functions, including monitoring vessel schedule of partners, discuss and negotiate service recovery plans with partners for own and alliance service
• To prepare service incident report and recovery plan
• To coordinate with other functional units of progress and actions required
• To support trade departments for service study and cost analysis
• To produce and analyze proforma schedule and vessels’ operational capacity
• To liaise with alliance members for realistic proforma schedule
• Required prompt response from customer enquiries."
• English is essential (the level where meetings can be held through e-mail/talk)
• Experience in operating marine logistics is essential.
• Minimum experience: 3 years or more (based on logistics-related experience)
• Currently work or live in Vietnam
Remark: In case working on weekends, providing Alternative holidays.