1. To operate as target of Daily production plan
Acknowledge daily production plan from Unit supervisor
Operate as target according to the company’s standard procedure
Monitor operating conditions and make in-process adjustments either at the control board or within the plant to ensure safe and efficient process operation
Monitor control parameter to ensure that machines are operating properly and take recording
Report any abnormal (If any) to Unit supervisor
To manage and take care of off-specification product as Unit supervisor’s advice under SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
2. Maintain all equipment and machine in plant to be in good condition
Maintain all equipment and machine follow self-maintenance program
Issue maintenance work request (If any) which has been approved by Unit supervisor
Keeping the DCS Console and nearby areas clean and tidy
3. Access control in restrict area as per responsibility
To register the applicants which have to work in the responsible area.
To keep a copy of the Work Permit until the job is completed or canceled.
To complete or cancel work permits when the job is completed or canceled.
4. To attend other company activity to follow company’s policy
5. Performed with Safety, Health and environment also control the energy consumption to follow company’s policy and law
6. Performed miscellaneous duties, which are work-related, as assigned.
College or Bachelor of Chemicals Engineering; Oil & amp; Gas (Petroleum engineering); Petrochemicals Engineer; Other related field.
HOT, COLD, BDU:
5 years experiences in Boardman (DCS control) of Petrochemicals, Refinery Oil & Gas plant, C4s Plant or related plant.
Experience in DCS control of Cracking furnace, compressor, Distillation process is preferable
Experience in Boardman (DCS control) of Utility plant, Boiler Unit, Petrochemicals, Refinery Oil & Gas plant or related plant.
Experience in Boilers, Demineralization and DCS control of Waster water treatment plant is preferable
05 – 08 years of relevant experience
Good Communication in English (Speaking, Listening and writing)
Challenge mind set and Hands-on.