Job Overview/About Company:
The Business Development Manager is responsible for Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business. He works in close consultation with Deputy General Director, General Director to align the bidding and contracting strategies. He works to proactively and systematically develop, expand and generate any new business opportunities.
- New business development
- To search for and identify potential clients;
- To build relationship with new clients;
- To set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders;
- To plan approaches and work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives;
- To participate in making costing/BOQ/estimates/quotations.
- Client retention
- To present new projects and services and enhance existing relationship;
- To liaison with various departments such as Procurement, Project Management, QA/QC, HSE to meet customer needs;
- To arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business development planning
- To attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends;
- To present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels;
- To identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales;
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Graduated from National University of Civil Engineering, University of Electrical/ Automation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or other related fields;
- Good experience & knowledge of Industrial Construction Market in Vietnam and the region; special in general contractors, steel structures, industrial doors, industrial paints, construction materials
- Have a broad relationship with various clients;
- Preferably those who work at Sales Manager, Business Development Manager from construction service companies.
- Understanding about Mechanical & Electrical systems is a plus.