Report to: Managing Director (Vietnamese) – HCM
- Leading whole company's functions, comprising of key leaders in each department including business operation, distribution, finance to drive the business objectives.
- Involving in day-to-day strategic business direction, negotiation & influence with top decision-makers.
- Involving in acquiring plans to other potential businesses to achieve market expansion.
- Monitoring and analyzing the consumer behavior, market trend, competition activities in order to provide necessary advice to the board of directors.
- Responsible for building team structure, and always having in mind succession planning for key potential individuals at every stage of the business.
- Managing the top leader of each department by communicating clear job expectations, addressing arising issues, monitoring weekly, quarterly and yearly performance of stores.
- Responsible for store P/L and maintaining effective control of expenses in line with the budget objective.
- Bachelors or master's degree in Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, or other relevant courses.
- Having more than 10 years of experience in the Food Retail driven industries.
- Having proven track record as a successful deputy or managing director in the same industries.
- Having experience in retail business development, multi-store operations, business distribution, P&L management.
- Ability to work under aggressive business targets & positive pressure
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with extraordinary ability in negotiation, and stakeholder management.
- Good English proficiency, both verbal and written skills.
- People management skills, business-oriented mindset, entrepreneurship characteristics.
- Business traveling as required.