- Work closely with relevant departments to develop an EVP that reflects culture and values
- Partner effectively with key organizational stakeholders in Corporate Affairs, Marketing and HR to align internal and external communication strategies.
- Identify and recommend tools and programs for building employer brand in the external market, including social media and digital channels
- Drive the “Inside-Out” and “Outside-In” Employer Branding Strategies of company by: Come up with innovative ideas for HR marketing strategies/campaigns, build strong networks with employees to understand their business and stories, learn about culture, business, processes and do the market research to differentiate between company and others, collaborate with other team to implement HR Marketing Campaigns.
- Build/Manage channels of Employer Brand/Sourcing such as: Career Website, Facebook Career Page, Chatbot, LinkedIn Career, External Job Sites.
- Cooperate closely with Talent Acquisition Team to build Sourcing Plan/ Strategies.
- Direct and collaborate with external parties and in-house team to produce content (in the form of Blogs, videos, articles, PPT, infographics) related to Employer Brand.
- Coordinate closely with TA team and guide strategies by analysis ROI of sourcing channels.
- 5+ years proven experience in Employer Branding or Talent Acquisition position, including at least 2 years of management experience.
- Strong experience on digital platform such as social media, website, etc.
- Good people management skills.
- Good at communication and presentation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skill
- Fluent in English