I. Role & Responsibilities:
• Under general direction, typically follows established procedures and guidelines to enable
effective operations of the Facilities department.
• Able to work independently under general direction, with some decision making. With previous
experience in facilities operations, may be engaged to validate or review the work of junior
facilities advisors and make recommendations for improvement.
• Typically engaged in activities such as daily facility inspections / maintenance, putting action
plan in place with the third parties facility maintenance vendor(s).
• Also validates vendor invoices & utility bills of the facility.
II. General and Specific skills:
• A graduate or Technical Diploma holder with at least 2 years experiences in Facilities
management or General Administration.
• Fluent in English.
• An individual contributor who works under limited supervision.
• Experienced in the area of Facilities Management & Maintenance; requires capacity to apply
skills/knowledge within the context of specific needs or requirements.