Job Overview/About Company:
A well – known retail company is looking for a Finance Manager to build up and develop their finance controlling, finance budgeting for expansion of the company. In this exciting job, you will be responsible for setup the annual business and sales plan of the company which includes the major milestones/ KPI, cashflow plan and budget plan in order to achieve the P/L plan.
- Work with other departments and senior directors to setup the annual business and sales plan of the company which includes the major milestones/ KPI, cashflow plan and budget plan in order to achieve the P/L plan.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budgeting
- Closely monitor the actual performance with respect to business, sales, cashflow and budget plan; and provide in-depth analysis and recommendation accordingly.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Advise BOD on company’s investment and business activities and strategies.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Oversee the operation of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Leadership — Abilities to give guidance, provide direction, delegate responsibility, motivate and influence team member in achieving organizational widely important goals.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity — Recognize and respect different perspective and appreciate the benefit of being open to the ideas and view of others.
- Written Communication — Having writing etiquette with grammar foundation to express facts, ideas in a clear, convincing, and organized manner.
- Oral Communication — Make clear and convincing oral presentations to individuals or groups; listens effectively and clarifies information as needed; facilitates an open exchange of ideas and fosters an atmosphere of open communication.
- Problem Solving / Analytical Thinking — Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Creativity and Innovation — Develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to make organizational improvements; creates a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation; designs and implements new or cutting-edge programs / processes.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as ACCA/CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Manager position or equivalent (in retail is a plus).
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Mental flexibility, initiative and determination