- Advise the Board of Directors to develop the organizational structure strategy, operational network, human resources, personnel policies and training.
- Build and develop regulations and internal processes in human resources and training.
- Develop annual plans and organize the implementation: web development; assigning personnel plan, scorecards / KPIs; evaluate unit and employee activities according to KPIs; recruitment; transfer / rotation, appointment of personnel; assigning salary plans and managing payrolls; program of emulation and reward for the whole system. Settle cadres disciplines according to arising incidents and propose measures to prevent officials from violating labor discipline.
- Develop and develop training programs, organize internal and external training courses to improve professional qualifications and skills for workers; Organize the evaluation of training programs and the quality of post-training staff.
- University graduate or higher major in economics, finance, banking and insurance.
- English – professional proficiency
- Experienced in human resource management and held managerial positions for more than 3 years in enterprises with over 1,000 employees.