- Grow the business by managing existing accounts and identifying new potential customers.,
- Promote the use of products to new and existing customers through application of selling skills and building relationships with all levels within the target customers.
- Understand our Product Portfolio and Sales Process.
- Solving technical issue with the close coordination with the Quality Assurance & Technical Support Team.
- Manage market intelligence and monitor market trends in the region.
- Actively involved in timely collections from the customers
- Prepare regular reports, both for Internal and Customers like Sales Forecast, Customers’ Sales Forecast, Competitor Activity, Pricing Movements, Customer Complaints etc.
- Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- 6 years + experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development.
- Experience in Packaging/ Chemicals/ Ink/ Labels/ Digital Printing/ Paints/ Manufacturing is preferred.
- Willing to travel.
- Individuals those are able to showcase scalability. Or rather, capability to cope and perform under increased or expanding responsibilities.