Network Engineers help to deploy the network infrastructure that supports the high bandwidth and low latency requirements of our products and services. They ensure the data center network is always efficient, robust, scalable, and secure.
● Participate in the planning and design of the network infrastructure.
● Deploy, configure, and support the large-scale production network following the network design.
● Proactively contribute to network documentation, policies, procedures, and services records.
● Perform network device testing and verification.
● Participate and provide technical support in network implementation projects wherever and whenever required.
● Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Networking/Telecommunication or related field.
● Hands-on experience in deploying layer 2 and layer 3 infrastructure. Experience in deploying Spine and Leaf topology is a plus.
● Strong technical knowledge of switching and routing such as VLAN, STP, MLAG,VPC, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, NAT.
● Experience in Cisco Nexus, Juniper, A10, Fortinet, Palo Alto
● Exposure to Software-Defined Networking
● System Administration experience with Linux.
● CCIE/HCIE or equivalent certification is a plus.
● Able to manage multiple tasks and projects with minimal supervision
● Good communication and coordination skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
● On-call support is required.