● Participate in the planning and design of the network infrastructure.
● Deploy, configure, and support the large-scale production network following the network design.
● Proactively contribute to network documentation, policies, procedures, and services records.
● Perform network device testing and verification.
● Participate and provide technical support in network implementation projects wherever and whenever required.
● Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Networking/Telecommunication or related field.
● Hands-on experience in deploying layer 2 and layer 3 infrastructure. Experience in deploying Spine and Leaf topology is a plus.
● Strong technical knowledge of switching and routing such as VLAN, STP, MLAG,VPC, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, NAT.
● Experience in Cisco Nexus, Juniper, A10, Fortinet, Palo Alto
● Exposure to Software-Defined Networking
● System Administration experience with Linux.
● CCIE/HCIE or equivalent certification is a plus.