1. Key responsibilities:
- Define SOP audit frequency according to sales volume to manage potential quality risk efficiently.
- Audit vendor SOP implementation to ensure products are made in a sustainable process
- Audit vendor incoming inspection and in process quality control to have early detection of failures
- Guarantee supplier owning inspection is well executed
- Follow up with vendor on corrective actions until audit failed points are closed.
- Submit audit consolidation reports to management team periodically
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by management team.
2. What distinguishes you:
- At least 3 years’ experience in SPORTING GOODS OR BICYCLE INDUSTRY
- Experience in audit
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, Excellent communication skill
- Available on reading and understanding the engineering drawings
- Knowledge of quality tools
- Must be able to communicate in English, Chinese is preferred
- Available for internal travel and work on site