- Develop, implement and maintain the effective mechanism, policies and procedures related to the management and settlement of Business channel/Insurance Agent’s misconducts, violations or frauds.
- Conduct investigation of Business channel/Insurance Agent’s misconducts, violations or frauds.
- Evaluate to determine the necessity and scope of investigation, prepare investigation plan;
- Collect, arrange, summarize and analyze documents, agent & client interviews and other evidences to determine Agent’s misconducts, violations or frauds.
- Prepare the comprehensive written investigation summary reports;
- Propose the form of disciplinary and implement the disciplinary for the cases of misconducts, violations or frauds in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Propose and apply measures to early detect and handle agents/business channel’s misconducts, violations and frauds.
- Periodically statistic and report on the cases of misconduct, violations or frauds.
- Manage the handling procedure of legal disputes related to Agents/Business channels, include but not limit to the disputes proceeding at the courts (co-responsible with Legal Function).
- Design and implement the training programs related to Agent/Business channel Quality Control Management (co-operate with Training Department).
- Handle/coordinate the cases of appropriation of insurance contracts or twisting cases between agents/business channels.
- Legal Affairs and other Task assigned by Dept. Head
The most difficult / challenging part of the job:
- These tasks are to deal with people, not to deal with things, mainly contact and work with Agents and Customers.
- Need to have good judgment, analysis, synthesis and improvisation abilities.
- Frequently have business trips to work with agents or customers.
- Have a wide & deep understanding of law & legislation applicable to insurance agent activities, Civil Code, Criminal Code.
- Education: Bachelor or above of law/economic law
- Experience: At least 5 year of experience. Experience in insurance industry, insurance agent quality control or litigation is an advantage.
- Language: Fluent in Chinese or English is preferred.