Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize between varieties of business initiatives.
- Organize and conduct research, distribute, analyze, evaluate, and identify products in order to identify and exploit group solutions and initiatives connected to markets, projects, goods, and services in order to achieve corporate objectives and strategies.
- Status updates and alerts on a variety of market and forecast changes that could affect your overall goals and strategy, business goals and strategies, and goals, tactics, and plans at each stage of development, as well as the company's product framework.
- Advising Information Management on the development of goals, strategies, and action plans relating to the Department's common tasks.
- Manage R&D team members and work closely manufacturing to carry out necessary new product testing to insure product and package integrity
- Continuously develop existing products.
- Search for new product lines based on the needs of the market and suitable with the business development orientation of the Company.
- Manage and maintain production design accuracy.
- Provide technical expertise and training team members.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- NATIVE KOREANE;
- Proficient in computer skills in Microsoft Office, Auto Cad 2D, 3D and related software etc
- Fluent in English, preferably in Vietnamese.
- Ability to work in a team and team management, flexibility and ability to work in different environment and under high pressure
- Strong Leadership and willing to maintain discipline.
- Well organizing, planning and process management skill
- Being proactive, creative and responsible
- Having good analytical skill, logical thinking and being capable of working independently
- Energetic and motivational.
Education & Working Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Technical or related fields
- At least 05 years of experience in R&D or related experience, preferably in the Aluminum manufacturing.
The Important Working Relationships
- Reports and informs all R&D matters R&D Director
- Works closely with all department managers.
- Maintains good relation with customers