Full Job Description
- The Sales & Business Development Manager is responsible for building and maintaining formal and informal relationships or networks of contacts with the aim of building future business/sales mainly in Vietnam and neighbor countries like Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia etc.
- He/she is required to coordinate the tactical support of customer requirements. This includes the coordination of quotation requests with Marketing and Customer Service, as well as the establishment of forecasts.
- He/she should maintain and establish direct contact with the customer.
- He/she is responsible for the monitoring and analysis of markets within her/his responsibility. This includes providing market intelligence to the business for strategic planning, identification of new products, applications, and/or customers within her/his markets, and coordinating pricing and positioning with the Marketing Group.
- Manages all aspects of the ongoing relationship of key accounts. This includes managing any issues related to credit terms or payment as well as product quality.
- Lead contract/pricing negotiations with support from Technical dept. and upper Management
- Collect and transmit market intelligence regarding customers, competitors and technology trends in order to guide the direction of new product development.
- Support in the development of profitable business relationships in new and existing markets
- Support internal business processes. This includes yearly budget preparation as well as short term and long term plan.
- Must have an excellent understanding of refractories and their applications
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in sales & business development in refractory for steel industries
- Good connection to steel plants or other refractory clients
- Knowledge of customers, markets, technologies and applications related to steelmaking processing is highly desirable
- Strong written and oral communications in English. Another language is a plus
- No problem to travel to other countries as well as to drive car in Vietnam
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.