Our client is a Thailand company with 20 years’ experience of supplying solder material to Electronic manufacturing. We supply solder material (Solder paste, solder bar, solder wire, flux…) to Electronic PCBA manufacturing customer in both kind EMS and OEM.
They’ve been operating in Vietnam for 8 years and we target to expend more business/customer in Hanoi so we currently have inquiry to recruit 01 Technical Sales Engineer in Hanoi to take care our existing Electronic customer and expand new customer in Hanoi.
Candidate can work as a homebased job and report directly to Manager in Thailand HQ.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Engineering/Electronic/Electrical/Electro-mechanical
• Preferred 2 – 3 years of Sales or Service experience in SMT industry
• Strong track record of capability to manage and grow large accounts
• Understanding of account management, customers, sales channels & third parties
• A strong ability to understand complex requirements, able to clearly communicate client needs, challenge the client on solutions and translate solutions to business value.
• Able to politically navigate through an organization; balancing interactions with the Key Decision Maker.
• Good negotiating skills, able to prioritize work load, and exercise sound judgment with established policies and procedures
• Strong influencing skills, intercultural skills, organization skills, and written & verbal communication skills
• Willingness to travel for extended periods
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Language: Vietnamese (Native level), English(Business level)/Chinese.