- Leading the planning and implementation of company’s product roadmaps, ensuring product vision, delivery quality, team efficiency, and KPI’s
- Empower and expand our product-focus team of developers and testers into the next set of leading engineers
- Monitor all performance tracking activities and implement products, efficient optimization plans where appropriate and required
- Work closely with the CEO & CTO for release planning, resource management, and technical directions for company.
- Collaborate with others Executive and business functions to develop and execute company strategy
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing as a technical spokesperson for customers, analysts, investors, and other outside parties
- Proven experience as a Vice President Of Engineering or similar leadership roles (CTO, Director Of Engineering, Head Of Engineering)
- Extensive experience in software development program management is required
- Have an ability for inspiring and mentoring engineers and building great teams
- Strong organizational leadership skills, familiar with software development best practices, and change management.
- Demonstrated ability to architect, design and lead development of software components through production releases
- Strong knowledge of Agile and passion for process optimization
- Have a proactive mindset, with a proven ability to give solid energy into multiple priorities & projects at once
- Be comfortable with a flexible schedule to work effectively with global teams
- Excellent English communication skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus