OVERALL SCOPE OF THE ORGANISATION
- Warehouse supervisor is responsible to coordinate the operations in Hanoi warehouse.
- Work with SAVINA, LSP and other departments for smooth operations.
- Manage inventory, Operation directly, Control vendor, Solve issue, Key Account Management.
- Supervising of Hanoi Warehouse.
- Motivate employees to achieve the KPI target & company goal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position is responsible to manage all activities in Hanoi Warehouse.
- Control warehouse operations status to ensure KPI.
- Prepare daily report to send to managers or Savina.
- Solve issues related operations and escalate to warehouse manager when needed.
- Leading improvement in the warehouse to increase productivity and warehouse performance.
- Hanoi Warehouse Status by weekly, Manpower status by weekly
- Check inbound & outbound planning & manpower plan to meet target.
- Monitor manpower booking plan to meet target productivity
- Inventory, GI, GR Report
- Create the approvals for extra-cost cases, claims.
- Monitor regular training plan (new and refresh) to workers in order to improve productivity and reduce mistakes
- Lead the process of KPI report
- Monitor operating cost (including manpower, materials, consumable cost, equipment…)
- Other work assigned by Warehouse manager/ Site manager.
- Contract renewal
- Prefer University graduated
- At least 6-year experience in logistics warehouse operation, including 3 years in warehouse management, distribution warehouse is preferred.
- Able to work independently and able to multi-task
- Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure & able to work over time (if any).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, etc.)
- English skill need (Reading & Writing)
- Be familiar with WMS & ERP
- Good communication, People management skill
- Problem-solving & decision making.