This role is a technical role to support clients in their digital transformation journey, taking advantage of hybrid cloud with Red Hat OpenShift. The architect must have an understanding as well as hands on experience in digital transformation projects and an ability to provide a roadmap from current to 'tobe' landscape by proposing appropriate Red Hat and company’s solutions, based on OpenShift platform.
Primary job responsibilities:
• Provide presales technical support for the development and implementation of complex solutions
• Use your extensive knowledge and technical expertise to prepare detailed specifications for them, deliver presentations, workshops, and proofs of concepts, and demonstrate our offerings to customers and partners
• Present complex solutions to potential customers and design value-driven architectures, explaining the application and business value of company & Red Hat’s solutions
• Educate partners on the capabilities of company & Red Hat’s solutions
• Deliver compelling recommendations that will result in the closing of new sales
• Gain deep understanding of customer business and IT environments and collaborate with sales teams to assess the potential application of Red Hat’s solutions
• Communicate value, progress, and status of sales opportunities to all stakeholders; share knowledge and findings to allow team members to learn from your experience
• Red Hat practitioner with experience in architecting and operationalising cloud native application frameworks and platforms.
• Application DevOps practices to future DevSecOps with Red Hat OpenShift.
• Industry domain knowledge in the FSS or Government industry
• Hands-on skills to run workshops and services pre-sales engagement around Red Hat implementations
•Over 5 years of experience in a solutions architect, consulting delivery role, with a focus on cloud environments and their supporting infrastructures
• Advanced knowledge of Cloud Native Solutions, preferably in Red Hat’s platform solutions including Red Hat OpenShift, and other related technologies
• Extensive technical expertise in and experience designing and implementing complex solutions with Cloud Native Platforms.
• Deep knowledge of open source cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions like Red Hat OpenShift and related technologies like Docker containers, Kubernetes container orchestration, etc.
• Proven record of developing relationships at engineering, commercial, and executive levels throughout large enterprise IT organizations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable giving presentations and having technical and business discussions with senior executives
• Ability to orchestrate proofs of concepts from concept to business closure stages
• Experience with different programming and scripting languages such as Python, Perl, php, or Java