1. To control and produce production as daily plan.
To acknowledge the daily production plan from Unit Supervisor.
To comply with rules and working methods as SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
To survey and inspect the responsible production system for a specified period of time including record the working conditions of the machinery and equipment.
Routine take sampling for raw materials, internal process and final products as sampling schedule plan.
To regularly and consistently send production/maintenance report and abnormal conditions of the process (if any) to Unit Supervisor.
To manage and take care of products that does not meet the requirements as Unit supervisor’s advice under SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
2. To control and manage all machinery and equipment maintenance program in process to be always in good condition and reliability.
Take responsibility to complete inspection and follow-up self-maintenance works as plan.
To request the maintenance works (if any) which has been approved by Unit supervisor.
Maintain responsible area to always clean and tidy.
3. To monitor and control all co-worker from other departments who is working in the responsible area.
Check the completeness of the production system and all safety equipment including safety procedure and mitigation as specify in work permit before starting work.
Periodically inspect working conditions as specified in the Work Permit.
Check area and equipment condition to be in good condition when the job is completed, re-correct work when the condition is not good as specify in working method.
4. To attend other company activity to follow company’s policy.
5. Performed with Safety, Health and environment also control the energy consumption to follow company’s policy and law.
6. Performed miscellaneous duties, which are work-related, as assigned
College or Bachelor of Chemicals; Oil & amp; Gas (Petroleum); Petrochemicals ; Mechanicals; Other related field
HOT, COLD, BDU:
Experience in Field Operator of Petrochemicals, Refinery Oil & Gas plant, C4s Plant or related plant.
Experience in Field Operator of Cracking furnace, compressor, Distillation process is preferable
Experience in Field Operator of Power plant, Petrochemicals, Refinery Oil & Gas plant or related plant.
Experience in Field operation of Boilers, Demineralization, Cooling tower and Waster water treatment plant is preferable.
0-4 years of relevant experience (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply).
Good Communication in English (Speaking, Listening) Good collaboration
Challenge mind set and Hands-on