Operational Process Improvement
- Research and analyse existing operating processes to identify gaps for process improvement.
- Review/exchange data points, findings, analysis and provide improvement suggestions/timely feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other functional units to build detailed process design and deploy technology systems per agreed design.
- Monitor, measure and evaluate the implementation of technology and process improvement activities based on agreed schedule and quality standards.
- Periodically review and improve the operating procedures for the Division.
Risk Management and Compliance
- Support the management of operational risks and comply with requirements.
- Ensure new and improved process designs and technology application comply with required standards to address operational gaps and inefficiencies.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Banking and Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Operations Management
- Professional certification in Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, Agile/Waterfall Project Management is preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in process design and project management
- Experienced in programs/projects to improve customer experience and operational efficiencies
- Knowledgeable in credit banking, card services, payment and trade finance
- Knowledgeable in quality management models and process improvement methodologies
- Business English standard of proficiency as required for the role
- Working location: Hanoi & HCM (but have to relocate to HN in the 1st year)