- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- Fax, scan and copy documents
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records such as staff parking, staff phones and company credit
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Organize travel arrangements for staff
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office, bank or purchase materials etc.
- Keep office area clean and tidy
- Bachelor of Business administration or equivalent with solid technical competencies is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years office assistant experience in relevant field
- Fluent in English (spoken/written), speaking Chinese will be an advantage.
- Strong IT Skills, mostly refers the MS office.
- With driving license will be an advantage.
- Able to work efficiently independently without direct supervision.
- Possess effective communication skills so as to deliver clear messages across to the working partner.
- Must be a good team player, as the position requires working a lot with both the internal and external
- High mobility, willingness to learn, adapt and accept changing environment.
- Ability to travel if required.