- SUMMARY RESPONSIBILITY:
- ESH Job function, Security management, Security Inspection/ Audit Warehouse and Office
- General Administration job function
- Training & Development
EHS (ENVIRONMENT - HEALTH - SAFETY)
- Responsible for job related to EHS: Labour environment, Employee’s Health, Labour Safety, Fire Training and Protection.
- Implements ESH policies and procedures and ensure full compliance to ESH laws and regulations
- Develop and conduct regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations
- Lead all incident/ accident investigation from the entity, develop, document and follow up to closure all corrective measures and recommended improvements
- Monitors and ensure compliance to all ESH related legislations.
- Liaise with internal / external ESH consultants in the provision of ESH training programmes and related ESH services
- Manage all job related to Facility security management
- Security Organization Warehouse and Office area
- Security Regulations & Agreement
- Information Company Asset management
- Security Inspection/ Audit Warehouse and Office from SEC requirement
- In/ Out attendance related to Access Control and door access…
- Security equipment (CCTV, OA equipment)
- Manage Security service
- Office renovation, set up, design
- Responsible for car arrangement, monitoring car for Company. Checking car record, monthly payment process and car usage report.
- Responsible for taxi control, check the taxi using, support make approval and process payment every month.
- To be responsible for managing daily cleaning service in the office.
- In charge of making meeting schedule, daily/ weekly arrangement of meeting rooms.
- Responsible for daily maintaining & monitoring of office facilities and services
- Monthly order, monitor, deliver stationery items to all Groups. Daily monitor and order drinking water for office employees.
- To be responsible and make sure that there is always enough mineral water, tea, coffee, medicine etc.
- Settle payments for office: Office supply, telephone, internet, office renting fee...
- Settle payment for document express delivery (DHL)
- To be responsible for the proper operation of the office machines and equipment: telephone operator, fax machines, photocopier, air-conditioners, printers, etc.
- Prepare employees ID Card, Entrance card
- Prepare Business Card for employees
- Work with building management for maintenance issues from all departments: air-con, lights, electric consumption, water or any other issues related to office rental agreement. Make sure maintenance requests are followed and completed properly
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- Set up annual training plan
- Deliver training courses to Employees, conduct Orientation training for new employees, including Company’s policy, regulation, Code of Conduct, Compliance, Labour Safety, Labour Hygiene…
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
- Check and approve training record for employees in ETP (Employee Training Portal) system
- Prepare Training report when required
- Co-operation and support in organizing Staff activities (Team building, outing trip, year-end party, Football Club, Football tournament…)
- Support other colleagues in HR & GA Support Group when required
- Other works as and when assigned by Leader/ Manager.
- EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION:
University Degree in Human Resources Management, Economics, Business Administration or relevant majors.
Minimum 8 years working experience related to ESH, Training & Development, & General Admin job.
Good Training / Presentation Skills
Good Time Management Skill
Good Plan/ Organizational skills.
Good Problem Solving Skills
Advanced written and spoken communication skills (English & Vietnamese)
Ability to work under high pressure, can work overtime
Willing to travel