· Responsible for all operations of Aseptic vaccine Manufacturing
· Completion of internal batch record review.
· Client support / interaction related to these processes.
· Accurately document data and complete batch records as needed.
· Perform and train other employees in various manufacturing tasks, including, but not limited to: Component Preparation, Formulation Operations, Lyophilization Processes, Sterile Filling, Packaging etc.
· Perform duties in cleanroom areas and help to maintain those areas.
· Ensure personnel are trained on all applicable procedures and master batch records prior to execution.
· Initiate revisions to GMP procedures, and master batch records.
· Perform Manufacturing review in support of continuous improvements, including Production, Engineering, Warehouse & Planning, EHS
· Bachelor of Pharmacy/life Sciences or equivalent.
· At least 5 years of experience similar position in Aseptic Manufacturing/Vaccine, Manufacturing manage function Engineering, Production, EHS, Warehouse & Planning
· Good English communication skills
· Excellent in leadership to lead team to achieve Group & company KPI
· Ability to complete tasks accurately and according to established timelines.
· Energetic, self-motivated, organized individual who is accustomed to working in a deadline-focused, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment.
· Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.