1. Key responsibilities:
- Preparing and reviewing design documents for design permission
- Proceeding to consultation with officials from government offices
- Management of permission schedules to prevent delay
- Reviewing design documents (DWG, Specifications, etc.)
- Coordinate with design company, Concept Designers, Master Architect, Local Architect
- Manage design schedules and records of related contents
- Collecting and organizing data required for design
- Compare and review technical drawing and detail drawing for approval shop drawing
- Manage construction administration works and main constructor for building
Architectural design management
- Various licensing proceed related to architectural design & construction.
- Review, analysis and approval of architecture documentations.
- Managing architects. (Domestic and Foreign)
- Scheduling licensing, design, construction
- On-site inspection. (shop drawing approval, material inspection, etc.) / Review design changes
- Preparation of design and construction order :
- Investigation of companies, ready of related documentations (area calculation, schedule arrangement, etc.)
- Key Competition Analysis / Benchmark.