We are pleased to invite ambitious and highly motivated Vietnamese candidates to apply for Audit Manager position in our dynamic and energetic assurance team in Hanoi.
Roles and responsibilities:
The audit manager is to lead the audit teams in carrying out financial audits and related assurance services to both MNC and local clients, with a preferred focus on Consumer markets, industrial manufacturing and transportation & logistics industries. From time to time, the audit manager is also expected to involve on special works, such as accounting advices/solutions, and business process improvements/attestation.
- Professional accounting qualification with at least 2 years’ post qualifying experience in a professional services environment
- Relevant experience as an Audit Manager or Assistant Manager in professional audit Firms.
- Strong grasp of business and technical issues and industry trends
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels with a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Candidates with good knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and SoX are of advantage