1. Duties & Responsibilities
• Control and manage all area of project from get requirement to delivery to customer
• Direct project's resources, develop project plan, ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and OP meets company’s policy.
• Coordinate with stakeholder to ensure the overall success of the project.
• Act as a catalyst to resolve project problems and conflicts, escalation when necessary.
• Ensure that impacted teams are involved and informed as early as possible in the project management process.
• Monitor company common activities and corporate with others managers to solve issues if any.
• Direct subordinate to implement the policy of company.
• Orient the challenge for each subordinate and measure the achievement.
• Make plan to develop skill of subordinate to meet company strategy.
• Monitor performance and coaching subordinate in development process, management skill and solving method.
• Support pre-sales activities, includes consulting, proposing solution and estimation.
2. Qualifications & Experience
• ~ 10 years’ experience in software development and ~ 3 years’ experience in management team.
• Direct experience from operating management system of Retails (FMCG, QSR, supermarkets, chain stores, online merchants,…) and Manufacturing (automobiles, furniture, equipment,…) industry.
• Good in English or Japanese (N2 or above).
• Strong problem-solving skill, with a logical, analytical and approach to work.
• Able to work under tight schedule.
• Good design documentation is required.
• Able to build team work spirit and always continuous motivating subordinates.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate is a plus.
• Japanese company and Japanese language experience is preferable.
• RPA experience is a plus.
3. Benefit Package
• 100% NET salary in 2-month probation
• Bonus evaluation twice a year & Annual salary increment review
• Premium Healthcare Package for family
• 16 annual leave days per year & 1 more day off on Company Anniversary day
• Global working environment & Abroad Opportunities (APAC, Europe, Japan, ...)
• Training & Development Opportunities (in-class, online, offline training in APAC regions/Japan)
• Long-term multi-career roadmap
• Work-life balance (Woman Inspiration Activities, Volunteer Week, Football/Yoga club, ...)