1. Support Emergency Response plan work and arrange Emergency Exercise of all Package.
2. Support for review Oil spill plan in Marine work and arrange Oil spill exercise with Authority and relate function.
3. Support to review firefighting design relate to practical for all Package.
4. Prepare Emergency Center facility, all relate procedure, man power in Emergency center, on call.
5. Communicate ERP and Oil Spill to all LSP staffs and EPC and rerate party.
· Bachelor of HSE.
· From 05 to 08 years of relevant experience in Petrochemicals or related business.
· Intensive knowledge of petrochemicals plants.
· Good safety awareness, mindset and behavior.
· Strong interpersonal skill, communication skill, and collaboration skill.
· High English proficiency (Speaking/Listening/Reading/Writing).
· Display teamwork attitude, work well under pressure and result oriented with tight schedule.