- Develop technical parts of the company's strategy in collaboration with the CEO and CTO to guarantee alignment with the company's business goals.
- As the company increases its product portfolio, run product sprints/scrum to execute the technical development and commercial delivery of all items.
- Cooperate closely with the production department on DFM and product quality.
- Provide team members with skill and career development opportunities, as well as training to become excellent technical leaders and people managers.
- Find and adopt innovative technologies that will give you a competitive edge.
- Assist departments in making the most of technology.
- Create quality assurance and data security procedures.
- To evaluate technical performance, keep an eye on KPIs and budgets.
- Use feedback from stakeholders to inform technology enhancements that are needed.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Technical Lead/Product Owner or in a similar leadership position is required.
- To design a strategy, you need to be aware of technology trends.
- Budgeting and business planning are both important concepts to grasp.
- Capacity to perform technical research and analysis
- Communication abilities are exceptional. The ability to communicate in English is required, and the ability to communicate in Vietnamese is a plus.
- Engineering, Mechatronics, Product Concept, Biophysics, Biomechanics, Robotics, or a related subject is preferred; an MBA or other relevant graduate degree is preferred.
- Embedded Systems for Medtech Mechatronics