- Develop HR plan for recruitment, development, compensation, career management, and other HR functions
- Conduct recruitment, HR development, etc. based on the approved budget3. Analyze and propose organization restructuring and capacity requirement to serve business need
- Develop and provide performance management system and tools
- Ensure operations comply with labor laws and regulations as well as corporate governance
- Develop infrastructure, HRIS, Job description, competencies, organization HR Structure, HR policy and procedure, etc.
- Perform all administration tasks and other tasks not mentioned above, but assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor Degree or higher in HR or related field (for example, MBA, Management)
- At least 5 year experiences in HR & administration, with good team management skills.
- Excellence communication skills in English
- Can maintain strong network with banking community in the responsible country
- Willing to travel, willing to learn, open to changes
- Energetic and have interest to explore emerging markets in AEC+ country
- Able to work under high pressure