1. Key responsibilities:
Plan & Management
Plan & Management
- Work with Head of Learning & Talent Development in implementing training strategies, initiatives and functional training plan to deliver business needs
- Proactively manage training budget effectively
- Review and update training policy and procedures in line with updated requirements and practices
- Manage and coach the training team to deliver training activities effectively.
- Conduct the TNA –Training Need Analysis based on business needs and learning need analysis.
- Implement the training curriculum and annual training plan (including soft skills & English training for non-mass positions) based on TNA results.
- Manage to ensure effective training plan implementation, including review of program design & delivery, action plan follow up, evaluation, measurement, etc.
- Apply technology initiative into delivering training programs.
- Utilize and apply online learning programs and resources for training needs
- Provide training programs to support performance management, including performance system and process awareness, feedback & coaching training, etc.
- Coordinate in developing an in-house Trainer/Facilitator pool to deliver in-house programs & activities
- Periodically review and update onboard program for non-mass positions to enhance effective new hires orientation
- Proactively work with HRBP team and Talent Management team to provide the updated version of onboarding materials to ensure the effectiveness of onboarding programs.
- Develop and manage E-learning system to enhance learning opportunities for employees
- Develop alternative learning activities to foster learning culture, working with internal & external technology team to provide efficient technology-based learning approaches
- Coordinate in designing & delivering learning solutions to different talent groups
- Participate in HR projects which support enhancing company values, branding and engagement
- Participate in other assignments or projects as incurred from time to time.
2. What distinguishes you:
- University Degree in HR, Business or equivalent
- At least 10 years in HR and/or Learning & Training management experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills