1. Follow up the rules and regulation of company and international standard especially Safety, Occupational and Environment policy (30%):
Control all activities related to tying and untying the vessels to the docks to be safe according to the safety standard. Be able to solve the problems at the dock and provide solutions to subordinates.
Perform loading, transfer and discharge of products following the working guidelines.
Collect data and filing the loading documents with completion and accuracy.
2. Ship-Shore Interface (30%):
Coordinate with related parties to ensure the Vessel schedule in/out by complying safety standard.
Monitor working conditions such as weather, sea level in order to evaluate risk for vessel schedule.
Control the vessel at the dock and checking all requirements to be safety.
3. Check all equipment to be ready for loading products by complying safety standard (10%).
4. Perform, check the working environment by following 5S standard (10%).
5. Perform duties in TPM, quality systems, occupational health, safety and environment systems (10%):
Promote TPM activities in each pillar according to assignment from supervisor.
Promote Quality system and SHE system.
6. Other assignments assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor degree in Maritime, Petrochemicals, Production Technique or related fields.
Have working experiences with Barge / Vessels at least 3 years.
Good Communication in English (Speaking, Listening and writing)
Good personality and be able to work as team.
Challenge mind set and Hands-on.