1. Control productivity to meet Daily production plan (55%)
1.1. Acknowledge daily plan from Department Manager / Division Manager
1.2. Determine scope of work and assign to Unit Supervisor
1.3. Evaluate and follow up productivity to align with target under company’s standard procedure
1.4. Supervise and suggest the preliminary solution for both CCR and filed problem to Unit Supervisor
1.5. Cooperate with other sections to ensure safe operating practices and plant smooth operation
1.6. Report the result of daily production or any abnormal condition (if any) to Department Manager /
1.7. Manage off-specification product according to the company’s standard procedure
2. Supervise subordinator in your responsible or other sections to work in restrict area with safety (20%)
2.1. Ensure personal protection equipment is correctly implemented and appropriate
2.2. Evaluate and approve work permit for general work and also define the appropriate safety measure, except the flammable works.
3. Maintain all equipment and machine in plant to be in good condition (10%)
3.1. Patrol and follow up maintenance work to compile with self-maintenance program
3.2. Approve maintenance work request and follow up until completion
4. Involve in activities for improve production according company’s policy (5%)
5. Perform all work with Safety, Health and environment also energy management to follow company’s policy and local law and regulations (5%)
6. Perform miscellaneous duties, which are work-related, as assigned. (5%)
Bachelor of Chemicals Engineering; Oil &Gas (Petroleum engineering); Petrochemicals Engineer; Other related field.
HOT, COLD, BDU:
1. 5 years experiences in Unit Supervisor, Unit Leader or Foreman of Petrochemicals, Refinery Oil & Gas plant, C4 Plant or related plant.
2. Experience in Operation control (Boardman and/or Field operator) of Cracking furnace, compressor, Distillation process is preferable.
1. 3-5 years experiences in Unit Supervisor, Unit Leader or Foreman of Utility plant, Boiler Unit, Petrochemicals, Refinery Oil & Gas plant or related plant.
2. Experience in Operation control (Boardman and/or Field operator) of Boilers, Demineralization
and Waste water treatment plant is preferable.
9 – 12 years of relevant experience.
Good Communication in English (Speaking, Listening and writing)
Good Leadership skill
Challenge mind set and Hands-on.