- Develop new business in Vietnam (protective films, adhesive/tapes for Electronics and Home & Personal Care business) by identifying new opportunities, supporting growth by executing regional go-to-market strategies.
- Build relationships with local stakeholders, partners and government accelerators.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of assigned company products and targeted applications, and works closely with marketing to drive innovation discussions at customers.
- Builds a growth portfolio of short, medium and long-term opportunities with high probability of success.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience for existing and prospective customers with a customer-centric mindset and ensure consistent experience across different touchpoints.
- High level of commercial acumen (strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation) and strategic thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new opportunities, nurture strong customer relationships and converting opportunities to sales.
- At least 3 years prior work experience in Account Management, Marketing roles.
- Knowledge of trends in adhesive/tapes/protective films industry and experience handling foreign business localized in Vietnam will be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical and Microsoft office suite capabilities.
- Email: email@example.com
- HP: 0906.627.301 (Nga Ho)