A. Job Description:
This position will work under Game Marketing Department for a mobile game with below key tasks:
• Be the owner of a game marketing program, including (but not limited to) new game feature launch, revenue promotion, e-sport tournament, streamers/influencers management and community events.
• Plan marketing activities: Study users' insight, develop ideas/marketing program based on product's brief and consumers' feedback.
• Content Production including E-sport content, livestreaming content, video, comic and other viral content production from writing script to working with production house/other creative team to deliver the work.
• Work closely with streamers/influencers/ Pro-player in engagement program.
a) Knowledge & experiences
• Must play Free Fire.
• 1 - 3 years of experience in digital/social positions in agency/client with case studies to show.
• Be aware of social/digital and content trend in gaming and entertainment.
• Have experience working with influencers.
• Proficiency in Vietnamese and English.
• Eager & fast to learn, positive thinking and actively improve your skills
• Active, passionate about learning and creative in the digital field.
• Ownership mindset, supportive attitude towards colleagues, result-oriented and integrity.