- You will be responsible for the marketing, leasing and asset management activities of the logistics properties within the Company's portfolio in Vietnam.
- You will coordinate with property management teams to keep track of the leases, compiling occupancy and rental reports as well as other documents related to the tenants and assets.
- In addition, you will ensure that the assets and procedures comply with the local regulations, standard operating procedure and Delegation of Authority.
- You will also be expected to monitor budget of assets under your responsibility.
- You should possess a Degree in Estate Management, Building, Business (Marketing) or its equivalent with at least 3 years' relevant experience in marketing, leasing and/or asset management.
- To succeed in this role, you should have a sound understanding of the local real estate industry and practices. Knowledge/experience of portfolio management, investment & asset management and/or financial analysis would be an advantage.
- Ability to converse and write in English is a must.
- Other key attributes include strong presentation, negotiation and effective interpersonal skills.
- Candidates who are team-players and results driven will be preferred.
- Salary: 25mil/monthly
- Fixed 13 months of salary
- Potential 14 months of salary
- Year-end bonus (KPI bonus): 3-4 month salary
- Annual leave: up to 21 days
- Health Insurance
- Mobile allowance: 300k/month
- Fixed entertainment allowance in July: 3mil/year
- Company car or taxi allowance
- Well-equipped training material & courses