- Develop and maintain QA plans and process routings, which reflect intended/actual activities.
- Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Evaluate and support inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Support all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
- Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
- Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort.
- Provide trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer, supplier and internally.
- Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable.
- Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
- Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures
- Monitor departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering staff as applicable.
- Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
- Support and focus corrective action efforts and utilizing the data and corrective action tracking package and create and implement any meetings, procedures, or team-building concepts as necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
- Serve as liaison between company and suppliers or customers on quality related issues.
- Improve technical support for the quality organization.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical area
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 13th month salary, profit sharing
- Annual leaves
- 24/7 Insurance
- Company bus
- Interesting training program