Job Overview/About Company:
An American Game Company
We are working on iOS/Android games that have very high concurrent users and high network traffic in foreign markets (US/Europe/Arab). In order to scale up our business, we are looking for an experienced server engineer.
Salary range: up to 2000 USD/month (Net)
- Implement new game functions on the server side.
- Debug and fix existing issues.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Leadership — Abilities to give guidance, provide direction, delegate responsibility, motivate and influence team member in achieving organizational widely important goals.
- Strong programming skills in any programming languages like C# or Java, Angular.js, etc...
- Experience with SQL relational database development: tables design, query optimization, and procedure creation.
- Experience with AWS, AWS Dynamodb.
- Perform various software development tasks to build and maintain the backend server infrastructure that powers massive scale mobile games.
- Development experience in mobile games is an advantage.
- Good command of English language is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team.
- Great attitude and work ethic.
- You have a chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Training and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- The open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance
- Annual health check, an annual flu vaccination.
- Health Insurance package
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Gym and Game room for everyone: board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- Free English classes with a native teacher
- Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip, Annual Family Day.
- Gym and in-house classes: Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, BJJ
- Support relocation, work permit and resident card for foreign staff members