Position: Static Engineer
Educational Level: University
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge in refinery processes
- Knowledge for static equipment, working principle.
- Ability to work with relative other Discipline/Section/Division to coordinate in work
Work Experience: Min 5 years experiences in petroleum / petrochemical plant or equivalent
- Knowledgeable with international standards, petroleum / petrochemical plant materials and equipment.
- Experience of maintenance mechanical material control and planning.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- English skills IELTS 5.0 or equivalent (TOEIC 500)
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Provides spare part identification for static equipment, components, or systems for the refinery.
- Review to update existing procedure and develop new procedure for spare part optimization.
- Standardize and optimize Spare part Description, stock level and Coding.
- Classify static spare part (capital and Insurance, operation spare part, refurbishment, Overhaul, etc.)
- Identify and link static spare part to equipment
- Develop plan of purchasing static spare part based on maintenance plan
- Responsible for spare parts – QA/QC of incoming material – technical standard specification
- Coordinate with Warehouse to inspect for Material and implement spare part document (QAQC, certificate, MSDS, Drawing, warranty, manual and storage condition, etc.)
- Operate and utilize CMMS, Shell MESC (or equivalent) to coding and standardize static material description
To achieve the followings through the above responsibility
- Maintain proper plan
- Plant productivity improvement
- Specific numerical goals will be defined every year.