Objectives: Be main contact point of relationship with Strategic Partners to develop the Project.
- Prepare plans of relationship development and upgrading between company with Strategic Partners under the principle of mutual benefit;
- Develop and propose Partnership programs while requiring Functional Departments to get involved in identifying and evaluating partnership opportunities as well as building up the most appropriate partnership programs, mechanisms;
- Act as the representative of company in any direct interaction, negotiation and receive technical project document with Partners;
- Develop and propose Strategic Partnership programs to create differences and unique values in every single solution and cooperation proposal brought to Strategic Partners;
- Initiate and develop relationship with other organs within the ecosystem of Partners, ensuring their ecosystem’s potentiality is optimized in alignment with company’s business direction at each period, and propose programs to efficiently deploy their ecosystem to serve company’s business;
- Develop internal collaborative processes to run Partnership programs, especially those who are identified as Strategic Partners, to ensure the efficient operation of Partnership programs and the integrated and efficient implementation of those programs by Functional Departments;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Management team;
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer/Architect
- At least 12 years of relevant experience, practical experience as Project Manager/Site Manager will be an advantage
- Good technical knowledge for Real Estate project.
- Good knowledge about the law of planning, law of construction, law of firefighting, law of Environmental, lay of Residential, law of Land, law of Investment, Codes, degree and all sub-law document.