Salary Range: Negotiable
We are looking for a passionate Technical Artist to join our team and push our games look and feel to the next level. You will work closely with the team in creating cutting-edge visuals for our mobile games in Unity!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
● Develop 3D art pipeline tools and extensions with an eye towards usability, visual quality and efficiency.
● Work with 3D Artist/Animator and Engineers to bring 3D assets into Unity3D engine
● Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers in regard to asset performance and validation
● Effectively communicate the most efficient possible direction for any given technical art problem
● Investigates new techniques, assists in prototyping and helps other developers with technical roadblocks.
● Collaborate with Engineers, QA and 3D Artist to diagnose and resolve in-game problems
● Training artists in new production techniques and ensuring that those methods are compatible with the constraints of the game engine
● Chance to work as part of a world-class team on top grossing games, with fantastic licences.
● Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
● Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
● Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
● Training and career development opportunities
● Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
● 13th salary and additional bonus every year
● Lunch allowance offer and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
● Health Insurance package
● Government social, medical and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff
● Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
● Paid leave (12 days/year)
● Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip
● We support relocation, work permit and resident card for foreign staff members
● You have a passion for games and visual arts.
● Strong experience with Unity3D Art Tools: ShaderGraph, Amplify Shader, etc..
● Knowledge of a high-level coding language C#, GLSL
● Expert in modelling and art tools (Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, etc.)
● Ability to create/work with technical specification doc
● Fundamental art skills and aesthetic sense
● Strong knowledge in rendering/lighting optimization for mobile games
● Proactivity and creativity
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Good communication skills - English proficiency needed
We Prefer Candidates Who Have:
● Experience with Motion Capture processes and pipelines
Required Application Materials:
● Portfolio/demo (website, blog, online album, Dropbox, etc.) demonstrating your skills and aesthetic sense