Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Finance Function
· Maintain up to date and accurate records of financial accounting (general expenses, investments, fixed assets, expenses claim, etc) for both Hanoi & HCMC office in coordination with external accounting company.
· Ensure compliance with the company’s policy (approval lines, signature, etc) in all transactions.
· Manage receivables and payable arising from business transactions with all 3rd party vendors/customers including employees
· Manage e-banking system including creating transactions and administration.
· Documentation of vouchers and filing.
· Handle administrative matters in the accounting part and ad-hoc duties for finance related topics
- Admin Function
· Manage company seal and legal document.
· Travel arrangement for employees
· Office expenses management (Office rental, cleaning service, etc)
· Sales and Customer Service support and coordination related to prepare sales contract, process order and follow up with customers for delivery and invoicing.
· Coordinate with Logistics company in import/export process of Robot /Spare parts and other shipment.
· Weekly sales and service reporting
· Coordinate with Regional IT on office IT issues.
· Being the first contact with external parties (lawyer, local government, recruitment agencies, external accounting company, local banks, etc).
- HR Function
· Handle monthly payroll and pay slip for both Hanoi and HCM offices in coordination with external accounting company.
· Support Regional HR in recruitment, staffing, onboarding and other related procedures.
· Maintain HR profile to ensure compliance with company’s policy.
· In charge of local HR procedures (Social insurance, labor union, PIT code & dependents register, etc).
· Other supporting tasks as assigned by Manager
· The duties might be changed by the management of the company depending on project needs.
· Degree in Accountancy /Finance/ Economics or relevant
· Preferably minimum 3 years’ relevant accounting experience
· Fluent in written and spoken English with strong communication skills
· Knowledge in accounting systems software (Million, SAP B1, etc.) and proficient in Microsoft Office
· Shows initiative, responsible, meticulous, independent and a team player.
· Organised and good sense of time management
· Possess strong honesty, integrity, and confidentiality
Candidate interested in this position please send your CV with title ACC_Fullname to email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number/Zalo 0935059669