- Perform business analysis on finance requirements.
- Knowledge of accounting standards for treasury products
- Experience on accounting and liquidation module in Murex 3.1 is preferable
- Exposure to complete trade life cycle
- Be able to convey plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in clear, logical and concise manner
- Work with IT to develop business and functional requirements
- Participate and contribute to all phases (UAT, Regression, and Dress Rehearsal) of the project lifecycle
- Work with Group Finance and in-country finance project representatives to determine accounting treatment, chart of accounts and accounting rules for treasury products in compliance with Group Policy
- Work with Front Office and Back Office to ensure appropriate accounting and reporting for treasury products.
- At least 4 years experiences related
- Manage issues and risks, and escalate where required.
- Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills
- Experience in implementing Finance applications is a plus