· Developing marketing strategies in Vietnam and go-to-market plans to drive awareness, preference, consideration and purchase.
· Responsible for strategic planning for all marketing programs and activities, aligning with the business to drive demand in the channel, SMB and consumer/prosumer communities.
· Takes an integrated marketing approach, with creative, holistic and effective marketing programs that will create an impact and build loyalty.
· A team player in driving Vietnam marketing strategies engaging sales, business, partner, PR and global marketing teams.
· Create market pull for products across channel and customers
· Expand participation in channel to broad base target audience
· Ensure strong sales, partner, and business alignment through cross functional collaboration to drive execution
· Ensure constant visibility in local marketplaces, DMRs, targeted communities and key consumer events with great creativity and initiatives
· Develop subject matter expertise within marketing about the segment - including customers/consumers, trends, applications, influencers, partners, channels, ecosystems, competitors, purchasing behaviors, and all other relevant business aspects of the segment in Vietnam markets
· Manage marketing budget allocation to country, channels/customers, optimize for long term returns
· Be accountable for all marketing assets/creative, concepts, campaigns and tools selection or requirements. Drive innovative content, use cases, stories and tools that resonate and drive preference with marketers and customers across the market segment. Work with corporate to develop and adapt to local market conditions
· Set performance metrics to measure performance in tangible and intangible results
· Primary owner of product launches plan, execution and results in Vietnam
· Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing, business or communications
· Minimum 5 or more years of relevant experience with minimum 3 years in channel or consumer marketing
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in social, digital, and online marketing
· Experience with working through organizational complexities in a large corporate environment
· Strong competence in marketing, channel, branding and strategy
· Must be able to travel up to 30%, including international travel