- Responsible for monitoring the status of Boiler and all relevant systems on a continuous basis
- Responsible for the manipulation of control parameters or the startup/shutdown of facilities or equipment to meet the required output based on Load dispatch order by National electrical grid control center
- Provide instructions to Local operators on what to accomplish operational activities during their shift.
- Confirm Operation status of Boiler facilities on all systems after shift turn-over.
- Operate the plant in the most economical and efficient manner; maintain the high plant efficiency, reliability, and availability.
- Start-up and shut-down the plant according to the EVN dispatch schedule under Shift leader
- Ensure that all pertinent matters relating to the operation of BLR, Mill, FAN, BLR Aux and unusual trends, and other emergencies are properly attended.
- Respond immediately to process the upset conditions; applies quick fix, and analyzes the root causes of problems, determine the most appropriate corrective measure, and issue the trouble memos to the maintenance department if needed
- Perform the periodic testing of equipment under his area of control.
Back to job search