- Lead the development of projects between front and back end development to successfully manage projects through planning, coordinating and leading activities throughout the entire delivery lifecycle.
- Technical support and guidance to FE and BE developers. In addition, the position has the role of an expert in the field of software development, using different programming languages.
A. Software development:
- Lead the development team to project delivery by providing technical guidance throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Maintain high web quality standards within the team by establishing good practices
- Facilitating discussions with developers, business analysts, and software engineers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web application technologies.
- Supervise the analysis and resolution of technical and application problems
- Proactively identify areas of improvement needed to improve business processes while minimizing disruption to business operations.
- Assess opportunities for process adoption and improvement; Prepare documents to share with members and stakeholders.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects while adhering to high quality development principles.
- Assist IT team leader in developing the team's blueprint based on Local bank's business needs and goals.
B. Project Management
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and requirements business to maintain high performance.
- Work with team leaders to resolve resource issues and project barriers, conducting root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their methods to ensure productivity maximum.
C. Resource development
- Attract, motivate and retain employees of all levels to ensure performance.
- Develop and train fully qualified professionals.
- Identify and encourage areas of growth and improvement in the Team
REQUIREMENTS:A. Qualification and experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology
- 8 to 12 years of experience in the engineering field
- Experience in managing technical teams (with leadership and influence) and mediating in the work environment
- Experience in leading and managing system/software delivery
- Experience in both architecture and software design implementation
- Foreign language: English/ according to TCB's regulations in each period
- Digital Literacy_L3
- Application Architecture_L4
- Quality orientation_L4
- Technical documentation_L3
- Technology application_L4
- Strategic Mindset - Level 3
- Change & Innovation - Level 3
- Collaboration - Level 3
- Talent Development - Level 3
- Results Orientation - Level 3
- Customer centricity
- Cooperate for common objective
- Self - development
- Work efficiently
- Integrity, modest
- Optimistic, Adaptable & Emotionally controlled
- Conscientious, Vigorous & Achieving
- Persuasive, Unconventional & Forward Thinking