Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the FGD and Coal as well as its BOP’s electrical systems, devices, apparatus, controls, switches, switchgear, motor control centers, batteries and battery chargers, voltage regulators, transformers, wire and cable installations. Support other maintenance groups as required. Maintain manuals, procedures, historical information, CMMS and inspection records ensuring adequate update. Assist in other areas of the plant as assigned.
Duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform maintenance duties in a safe, environmentally friendly and workmanlike manner.
- Based on experience, equipment history and O&M manuals establish scope, frequency and method for preventive (systematic and on-condition) and corrective maintenance tasks on plant electrical equipment (generators, excitation and control systems, and step-up transformers).
- Specify and procure electrical spares and services as required;
- Supervise work on attributed system ensuring safe, effective and efficient implementation of work method statement;
- Prepare, maintain and update documentation, reports and CMMS as required.
- Perform other comparable and related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Electrical Bachelor Engineering Degree required;
- Minimum 3 year experience in plant maintenance engineering or equivalent industrial environment including maintenance engineering of plant electrical equipment and maintenance work planning;
- Available to work overtime, weekends and shift work if necessary.
- Good communication skills in the English language (written and verbal)
- Ability to conduct Planning and problem analysis regarding EE Part of the supercritical coal power plant
- Interpret PLC ladder drawing, Electrical single line drawing and Electrical circuit
- Familiar with P&ID drawing, Visual inspection and periodic maintenance for local electrical facilities such as GIS, Power transformers, Circuit breaker(GCB, VCB, ACB), Motor control center(MCC), Isolated Phase Bus, MV/LV switchgear, MOV, Electrical Actuator, Exciter controller, Generator, UPS, AVR etc.
- Prefer a certificate of completion on PLC systems, Computer science, and Thermal dynamic theory.
- Prefer a certificate of completion on Environmental facilities such as FGD, SCR, EP(Electrical Precipitation)
- Prefer a certificate of completion for training courses on Super critical Coal power plant such as Turbine, Boiler, Generator or Electrical Facilities of power plant
- Prefer a certificate of completion for training courses on Electrical facilities such as Generator, Exciter, Motor, Circuit Breaker, Transformer, UPS, MOV