Executive (Helpdesk) / IT Division
Report to: Manager
NEED TO DO
• Effectively manage users' requirement, support users, manage IT front end devices and summarize report to meet users’ requirement or expectation and existing IT system constraints
• Provide IT optimized service /solution for businesses and operations of the whole Company.
• Ensure IT service and related projects to meet objectives and required designs
• Execute operation efficiency program and support to deploy new service/solutions...
• Support IT management in setting up IT strategy, governance, controls, standards, processes, and procedures.
• All operations and processes in the whole Company and branches.
• IT teamwork
• Divisions and sections
• Register all requests to system.
• Support users on IT-related matters to ensure smooth operation for users.
• Close cases with requesters’ acceptance.
• Support users when they cannot fulfill by themselves.
• Resolve front end IT issues.
• Make all front-end IT asset, services and vendors ready to support users effectively
• Deploy security update to front-end IT asset.
• Procure or dispose all front-end IT devices/services/accessories/consumable parts/spare parts.
• Procure/renew all front-end IT service maintenance.
• Periodically settle for all related vendors.
• Prepare for IT budget/plan in IT front-end service area.
3-IT Quality Controller
• Be responsible for maintaining the quality and reliability of IT services.
• Supporting users effectively in IT service area.
• Compose IT manual/guides and train IT knowledge to users to reduce support cases.
• Communicate with all parties involved in project at every project’s milestones.
• Setup IT facilities for new users/newcomers/visitors.
• Timely summarize, submit all periodical reports (IT weekly, IT Monthly System Incident, IT monthly, Quarterly IT Steering Committee, Monthly attendance, Quarterly Information Security reports…)
• Timely report all outstanding IT issues to higher managers
• Timely update and manage related front-end assets.
• Gather all documents and submit to IT audits.
• As per assigned by superiors and other office work as required by the Company
• Regional IT; VN’s process owners; VN’s IT Steering Committee members
• IT vendors and other IT service providers.
Decision Making Authority:
• To act within delegated authority given by IT Manager.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Reliable IT service and smooth operation.
• Number of improvement and/or innovations.
• IT service timeliness and completeness.
• Cost saving
NEED TO KNOW
• Graduate in IT at a well-known university
• Intermediate English.
• High analytical skills
• Understanding essential concepts on insurance business and operation
• MCSA or experience with windows servers.
• Good background on IT support services, infrastructure and security.
• Good in interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• At least 2-year experience in IT, in which at least 1.5 year in IT service and 0.5 year in trouble shooting.
• Experience with front-end management tool (e.g. Manage engine desktop central…)
• Have experience in automation (e.g. batch file, script or any automatic tools…)
- Applying Technical knowledge
- Being Ethical and Compliant
- Collaborative Relationships
- Communicating with impact
- Customer Focus
- Developing Self, Direct reports and Others
- Driving Results
- Managing Execution
- Problem Solving
Our company package includes but not limits to:
• Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances and subsidies (telecommunication allowance, pocket subsidy, special language subsidy, risk surveyor subsidy, hotline duty subsidy, clothes support subsidy, lunch support subsidy, transportation subsidy…) and long service award.
• Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
• Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
• Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
• International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
• Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
• Company’s Top Management always communicates to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees to reach higher performance.
• Employees are engaged and taken care by the company via various Trade Union activities.