1. Implement the project execution and implementation plan of instrument works to meet schedule, budget, quality, safety, environment as well as related laws and regulations compliance.
2. Monitor and enforce the relevant EPC Contractors perform their instrument works to deliver the plants in compliance with the relevant requirements specified in the contracts.
3. Perform the contract management to ensure smooth work execution.
4. Cooperate with relevant functions within SPMU and LSP to manage between the instrument discipline and others.
5. Preview the engineering drawing, reports, procedures and other deliverables submitted by EPC Contractors.
6. Report any obstacle and provide solutions or preventive and corrective actions for instrument works.
7. Monitor implementation of plans and service project team to resolve issues relating to the project execution, if any.
8. Provide suggestions on electrical works as requested.
9. Lead a team and collaborate with other project teams.
10. Follow and adhere to the Company’s code of conduct, safety procedures and compliance with the applicable laws strictly.
11. Perform other jobs assigned by superiors.
· Bachelor of Automation/ Electronic or equivalent
· >05 years working in instrument and automation system
· Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skill
· High English proficiency
· Experience in Project management
· Having experience in Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas is advantage
· Highly competent/aptitude in related international code & standard and technical specification.